Monday, August 12, 2013

feelin a little fall

Between the cooler temps, a trip to hobby lobby, & the stockpile of long sleeve shirts and sweaters I bought recently, I'm definitely feelin like fall.  I haven't quite brought myself to put any fall decor out, but I can feel it will be soon.  Here are couple other things I've been obsessing over that are putting my in the mood for fall:

Seasonal Movies
Including my FAVORITE time of year AMC Fear Fest 
saw this on Facebook today!  This doesn't even need an explanation

Seasonal Beverages
Including Pumpkin Spice creamer, Octoberfest beer & Galena Cellars Octoberfest wine
officially already had a six pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest last weekend
.
Seasonal  Comfort Food
Including this recipe currently in my crock pot
ps.  you can make a much healthier "cream of chicken"
2 tbsp butter/2 tbsp flour & 1 cup of milk (chicken bullion for flavor)=1 can

Seasonal Colors
Currently obsessed with this spray paint.  Everything in my house will be copper!
I took an ugly old tray with a goose on it & painted it, a Ball jar & the "R" which I got from Hobby Lobby for like $3, it's currently hanging in my kitchen.


Seasonal TV
They've been teasing both of these shows for the last two weeks now & they are two favorites  set to start this fall, SOA starts September & Walking Dead starts October!


Before we know it we'll be celebrating our two year anniversary (September 24th!) and picking out Halloween costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read & try to reply to every comment via e-mail so if you don't get a reply from me you might be a no-reply blogger!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by OctopusArtis