Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I just can't believe it's already Halloween! Wow did this month fly by! Halloween isn't quite the same this year because we missed our annual Halloween party so we didn't dress up this year... bummer. We also have not had time to carve pumpkins yet because Joe has been working 10-12 hour days for the last couple weeks. Luckily because of my pumpkin pranster (found out it was my aunt!) I have quite a few pumpkins so at least my front steps will be festive.
previous Halloween costumes! Dorothy & Popeye, Ron Burgundy & Veronica Corningstone
& Ghost Rider & Cleopatra

It's been raining here since yesterday afternoon with no breaks in sight, but trick or treating is still on in our 
town. I did buy candy and I am planning to pass it out. I always watch Nightmare Before Christmas when I pass out candy, but I think I'm going to watch Hocus Pocus this year & then once the kids quit coming, I'd like to watch The Conjuring.

pumpkins from previous years

I did end up wearing black & orange today to work & brought in some pumpkin spice cupcakes & candycorn to snack on. The cupcakes turned out pretty good. That kind of stuff goes really fast, especially on a rain day when the guys are all in the office!






Happy Halloween Everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! I wish you were in my office! Those cupcakes sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Halloween!! They were very yummy, always love pumpkin spice!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read & try to reply to every comment via e-mail so if you don't get a reply from me you might be a no-reply blogger!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by OctopusArtis