Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Liebster Award

Thank you so much to Kristen for the Liebster Award nom!

Favorite guilty pleasure TV show.
Real Housewives of either A) The OC or B) Beverly Hills.  Any other versions of the show I don’t watch.  The one show that I miss dearly that was probably my biggest guilty pleasure, The Hills…

best reality TV moment EVERRRR
Biggest pet peeve
I’ll be honest, I’m easily annoyed and find myself rolling my eyes and shaking my head a million times a day about things that irritate me.  I love my job, but A LOT of my pet peeves happen at work.  One of my co-workers has the fakest laugh, sometimes she laughs so hard (at the stupidest things) that she chokes and coughs.  It’s obnoxious, but I would say my biggest pet peeve is when things aren’t put back in their place since I am super OCD and hate messes.
Favorite Store
The Buckle would be one of my top favorites along with Apricot Lane and of course CNJ (local love!)


Which song do you hear and you can’t help but shake your booty??
Partition by Beyonce is my jam right now, but there are really just too many to name.  I feel a booty shake to pretty much any song.  I love to dance and I don’t care where it’s at or what kind of music it’s to.
and then I start thinking I'm think fabulous.

Tell me the most random, awesome, strange fact about yourself.
I’m slightly obsessed with my handwriting.  I have to toot my own horn because my handwriting it great.  I’ve always gotten compliments on it my entire life; people have even thought that it was typed font.  I hate making mistakes when I write.  Like if I mess up on an envelope (which I always hand write the address on) I will throw it away and start over, even if I just don’t like how it looks.  Along with this comes a massive hoard of pens. 




Favorite book?
The Harry Potter series or The Things they Carried, seriously, read this my Junior year of high school and loved it.  Such an awesome story.  
seriously, this moment makes me choke up every time... <3HP

Who’s your celebrity girl crush?
Mila Kunis
duh, she was in Ted, that's funny shit.

If you could meet anyone dead who would it be?
Maybe Johnny Cash or Heath Ledger

Dream travel destination?
Tahiti, hands down.  We are planning on making this trip for our five year anniversary and my 30th (gag me) birthday in 2016. 

You have a million dollars, what do you do first?
Make Tahiti happen, STAT.  Then do the responsible things (I know, LAME!) like finish building my house, buy the rest of the land around us, and make some investments, then go do some frivolous spending!

Now for my 10 Nominees:

Here are my 10 questions for you ladies if you feel like playing along!  I know these type of posts take a lot of extra effort and time, there have been a few times I've been nominated and just not had the energy to put into one so no worries if you don't fill these out.  You can also, if you don't feel like typing up an entire post, just quickly answer the questions in a comment below for funsies if you'd like!

1.  Favorite Movie
2.  Favorite Hobby
3.  Favorite place that you've traveled to
4.  Dream job
5. Favorite item in your closet
6.  If you were stranded on a desert island and could have one item what would it be?
7.  Favorite Celebrity
8.  Favorite food or drink
9.  Favorite blog
10.  Something that makes you genuinely happy

Thanks again Kristen!

10 comments:

  1. aw yay! i never watched the hills, but i think i need to fix that and binge watch all of them, haha.
    oh my gosh, fake laughs annoy the hell out of me. fake people annoy the hell out of me!
    your handwriting is AWESOME. I dont have the best handwriting, but I will rip out a page or throw away an envelope if I make a mistake, lol.
    Tahiti - amazing. I hope you get to go - what a dream that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISS the Hills!!! And that was def the best moment everrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a co worker the fake laugh too but in my case its a man and its too hilarious. By the way señorita 30 is not a bad age I'm 34 o_O God I'm old lmaoooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh!!!! Thanks girl for the nomination!! This is my first and I'm super excited to answer your questions! You seriously made my day today when I saw your email, I had a rough one, you'll see in my post for tomorrow. So thanks again girl for the nomination, it really means a lot! PS you do have beautiful handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award!!! Love that beach picture - I wanna go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I really enjoyed getting to know you better through this post! And I am now on my way to check out some of the blogs I did not already know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. guilty pleasure for sure is the RHOC or Beverly Hills too, I am trying to watch the NY but it isn't cutting it for me so glad I have the OC right now to watch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the RHOC or RHOBH too! Those are the only two I watch! And I TOTALLY miss The Hills. Can they bring that back please?!? And I completely agree on Tahiti!! Thanks for the nomination! :)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with Real Housewives - seriously I cannot get enough!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the nomination girl! I think these are fun! It’s always great to get to know your favorite bloggers better! :)

    I’m with you girl! A LOT of my pet peeves are at work too!!!

    Lol about your handwritten note! It is beautiful hand writing though!

    Oooooh! Tahiti! How awesome of a trip that would be!! Gorgeous!

    I would totally do the “right” things if I had a million dollars too! It drives me insane to hear about those people that just blow that shit out the window! Idiots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read & try to reply to every comment via e-mail so if you don't get a reply from me you might be a no-reply blogger!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by OctopusArtis