Thursday, February 05, 2015

A New Sponsor...Fairhaven Health

When Fairhaven Health reached out to me about their fertility, pregnancy, and nursing products I was excited to be given an opportunity to sample some of their products.  They have a multitude of different products for getting pregnant, boosting fertility, products for pregnancy, and products for nursing too!  It took me a while to decide what I wanted to try, but after reading a ton of reviews I decided that I wanted to try the FertileDetox for Men & Women and the Fertilitea along with some ovulation predictors and pregnancy tests.



All products c/o Fairhaven Health

So far I'm loving everything, but have only used the products for a couple days now.  As soon as I get a good month of use in I will write a review.  If you're currently TTC, I would highly recommend checking out their website for products to help boost your chances of achieving a pregnancy.  I know if I would've known about them when we first started trying I would have stocked up on a lot of their products! Go check them out!

6 comments:

  1. That's great that you get to try out some new products! Hopefully they help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the results you get form them!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool company! can't wait to hear how they go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad youre liking the products so far! Hoping you get amazing results from it!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear your results and I'm so glad you're liking everything so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read & try to reply to every comment via e-mail so if you don't get a reply from me you might be a no-reply blogger!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by OctopusArtis