Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Currently...

Thanks to miss Aimee for this idea, it's been a while since I've done one of these posts and she really covers all her bases so here we go...

Drinking... I'm loving the bai5 bubbles in Bolivia Black Cherry, so yummy, and not too bad for you!  Sweetened with Erythritol rather than sugar!

Wearing... I wish that I was wearing this super cute shirt I ordered from The Nest on Main.  I just got it in the mail and it is seriously lime colored, more than what the picture shows.  It's really cute! Bring on Spring!



Reading... Some inspiration from Ernest Hemingway, especially this, which is what I try to apply to my own writing..

Watching... Currently on my DVR: Brooklyn 99, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Archer, and Justified, yeah we have a lot of catching up to do!

Needing... To unsubscribe from Zulily like ASAP!  They make it practically impossible without logging into your account which then turns into a cart full of stuff that you just can't pass up because it's been marked down to 70% off!  I got two of my wishlist Tom's for 40% off this week and I have to admit I am pretty pumped.  I could never get myself to purchase either pair at the original price.  



Loving... My new print from UO!  It's perfect for out at the house.  I've got a couple ideas of where it might go, I'm excited to see where it ends up!

Wanting... Do you guys remember that bedding that I posted last week?  I found out that Nordstrom doesn't sell the pillows anymore so I searched them out online... SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS a piece.  I'm having a really hard time justifying that one so I might have to pass on those details.  I did get the duvet cover already, but those pillows are just killin me!


Anticipating... Aunt Flo!  I hate to say that, I hate it so much that I wish for a period, but she should be here any day now and the sooner she gets here the sooner we can start the testing for #IVFTake4 (thanks to Rachael for coming up with that hashtag, and congrats to her on her BFP!)

Eating...Fruit like it's going out of style!  I've been obsessed with Cuties, pineapple, and watermelon lately!  I'm not sure if it's because it all reminds me of summer or what!  

Doing... Lots of work at the house!  Painting is in full swing and the 3 bedrooms are really coming together.  Joe's dad got some of the lighting installed for us and we should be putting closet doors on soon.  Every little bit counts!


Learning... A lot about painting!  That will be a common theme for us over the next several weeks. Joe taught me a lot about proper painting techniques and I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far.  I just hope that I can live up to his standards! LOL!

Wishing... For warm weather!  It's been in the single digits here during the day when the sun is bountiful!  Over night it's been well below zero.  Those 15" of snow that we got over 2 weeks ago is still here and it's all so frozen that I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.  So over winter!.



Plotting... Actually nothing!  For once!  I usually have all kinds of plots and plans up my sleeve, but with the house going on I've been hardly committing to anything lately.  If I was going to plot something it'd be a vacation to somewhere super warm!

Bermuda looks great!

Disliking...Can I say weather again?  How bout the fact that not every weekend is 3 days.  It's amazing how much more I can get accomplished with an extra day to do things!  Who's with me!?

14 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love your new shirt! I agree, bring on spring! Im definitely over the cold. And I need those Toms wedges, a girl I work with has them and they are so cute!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that feather print! And you look banging in that swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Tom wedges and they are definitely my go-to shoe, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, love this! Love the decapitated snow man, literally made me lol! It's midway through February seriously what is the need for these negative numbers! The house progress is so exciting, and I hear you $75 for pillows is pretty crazy, I'm sure you could easily find some coordinating ones that look great at HomeGoods or something for a fraction of the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an episode of mindy project just waiting to be watched!! I like those pillows, but the price tag not so much, let me know if you find something similar!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Zulily and Esty addiction.
    Love the snowman!
    Come on AF
    So jealous of Bermuda pic. Looks like heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugh so over winter and the weather, i'd love to be in bermuda! lol. the price of the pillows is crazy, i'm sure you could find something in the same colour scheme that aren't so overpriced!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl! Love that beach picture!!!!!! Dang AF, so sick of seeing her :( I love that neon shirt - love the bright color and the look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when all the summery fruits start to come into season! And I think zulily is the bane of my existence...I got into the worst habit for a few weeks where I actually checked the sales everyday. It was not good on my wallet haha! But your Toms are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its so funny how we can go through phases of wanting our period and not wanting it. I was the exact same way before our first IVF cycle. Cannot wait to follow your journey through this! It really seems like the new doctor is super confident in the tests that they'll do with y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ive been eating so much fruit as well! I wish warm weather for you those temps I keep hearing about are brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That snowman murder pic is hilarious! I'm wearing my Toms wedges right now, I just LOVE them. You will too :) And don't you just love Justified, I'm so bummed it's the last season!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the perfect post to read for someone like me whose been slacking on reading blogs lately! I hope Aunt Flo comes for you soon! Those bai5 drinks look yummy whatever they are! I've never heard of them before! So exciting the progress on the house! I seen that print on IG the other day! How perfect! Those pillows are beautiful... but holy shit! That's expensive! Lol. I hope your doing well and staying warm! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read & try to reply to every comment via e-mail so if you don't get a reply from me you might be a no-reply blogger!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by OctopusArtis