Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Faves!

Ok, I seriously cannot believe that I'm already drafting my FF post for the week!  These days are just flying by, but with this -15 degree weather we're having, I'm ready for Spring I'm welcoming the time moving a little quicker these day!

Forget Spring, take me to the beach!


Favorite Moment:
So much progress on the house!  Joe has been off and working his ass off for 12+ hours a day getting the bedrooms painted.  Our bathroom vanity is in, but I found out Home Depot canceled the counter top so now we have a nice custom vanity with no top on it.  I called and they said that the refund that I received was probably for the counter top being canceled so now we've got to get another one ordered and paid for.  I am NOT happy with them right now.

So obviously missing from this is the granite counter top.  I apologize for the crappy phone photos.  I fully intend on doing a photo shoot of the entire home and a virtual tour once it's all said & done. Bare with  me for now!  



Favorite Recipe:
Finally, a week without a zoodles recipe!  I made these Chicken Avacado Burgers and holy yum!

Favorite Pin:
Ummm, yes to all of this!  Of course the link leads you to Newport Skinny Tea rather than where that fabulous bathing suit is from, but still, swoon!

Thing I'm looking Forward to:
I'm ready for this next IVF cycle to start.  I am really excited and have a 100% great feeling that this will be it.  I'm not sure that I ever felt this assured for a cycle yet.  Maybe I'm getting my hopes up too much, but I have to keep true to my conviction of positive attitude+positive vibes=positive outcomes.  Life is pretty good right now, even with infertility and I'm going to continue to be happy and just let things happy as they are happening.  I'm trying not to wish the time away, but I am anxious at the same time to get some answers.  I'm sure it will all happen at once for us, IVF cycle, moving into the house, all that fun, big, important stuff will all come at the same time but I am up for the challenge and I welcome all of these things with open arms because I am so blessed to be where I'm at right now.  Building such a beautiful home and being able to say that I am doing a 4th cycle of IVF, some would think that's a crazy thing to say, but it's because of my kick ass medical insurance that it's even possible that we continue down this road.  Of course I would've liked cycle #1, 2 & 3 to work, but they didn't and that's just life.  Moving onward and upward!  I'm not giving up.


Happy friday blogland!!




22 comments:

  1. I'm suffering from house envy lol. I'm so ready to start that process. Our house goes up for sale in April so hopefully it won't be too long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vanity base looks great even if it is missing the counter! I love the color! And I don't blame you for being angry at HD. That would have me fuming as well. Definitely excited for your next IVF cycle to start! Positive thoughts and prayers are being sent your way!!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about the vanity countertop! I would be pretty unhappy too. The house is coming along so well though! Can't wait to see more. Yay for the next IVF cycle coming up! I'm glad you are in a positive place right now. :) Have a fab wknd girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting time with so much house progress and an upcoming IVF cycle! I will be thinking about you and can't wait for more updates on both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I so want to be on that beach right now, more than anything! Love hearing about the house progress. I admire your awesome attitude, keep it up, good things will come for you, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your positive attitude while going through this. I know every person is different and processes things differently, but I found through my infertility journey that I had to stay positive and keep moving forward.

    Those chicken burgers look amazing.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited that you are exciting! Please Lord, let this be THE cycle!!!

    Your husband is amazing - love all the handi work he is doing for the house - so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that burger looks so good!! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. The house is starting to look homey! Can't wait to see a full tour! Probably about the time you're moving in, we'll be breaking ground! I know I'll be coming to you for all the tips on how to stay sane during the building process!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise God that your insurance is so great! Ours didnt cover a penny, which was super sad. Also I am glad to hear that you're feeling so confident! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay so when I think of positive thinking I think of you because you are the queen of positive thinking...well I've been researching lately natural ways to boost serotonin, and thinking back to some of your positive memories actually releases happy hormones in your brain! My mind was blown, it really is true that positive thoughts = positive life. Haha I have a tendency to be pessimistic so now that science told me it's true I guess I have to start thinking more positively haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh I love home updates and DIY's but that counter situation would have me ticked as well! (Can't wait to see the finished product though! So excited for you and this next cycle as well- I seriously cannot wait to see the good news from ya'll! ps- totally making those burgers bc I can def have those! Yum! Happy Weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore you and your positivity!! Your house is coming along so fast! I sure hope we get to see a nursery tour with IVF round #4!! xoxo Have a wonderful weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a beautiful print- i love it. you are amazing and so excited for you and your new home!! so exciting - continuous prays for you all!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. those burgers look amazing! I'm gonna have to try them out

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your bathroom is going to look great when you're done! I need warm weather too. I'm over this cold snowy winter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those chicken avocado burgers look delicious. I'm so ready for fresher weather.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chicken avocado burgers sound heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your positive attitude girl :)
    those burgers look amazing, and i'm so sorry about the countertops, that is infuriating!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yes! let's just skip straight to the beach! i'm all for it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The house is looking good! Thanks for posting that chicken burger recipe. I'm going to make that for dinner on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read & try to reply to every comment via e-mail so if you don't get a reply from me you might be a no-reply blogger!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by OctopusArtis