Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fall Bucket List



Celebrate our anniversary!  Yep, our 5 year anniversary is Saturday and we are heading to Lake Geneva overnight and I cannot wait.  We have never done Lake Geneva before so we are both really looking forward to it.  Unfortunately the temps are still hovering in the 80’s & 90’s here so it really doesn’t feel much like fall, but I’m hoping once we head a few hours north we will get some cooler weather for the day.

Scary movie marathon!  I started watching all of the Jaws movies on Netflix last week.  I also want to get a night of Hocus Pocus in hopefully next week (even though it’s not really scary, it’s a MUST-do in the fall, several times over & over).  We also watched the Conjuring 2 this past weekend which was really good.  My other must-watch movies are the Halloween movies and What Lies Beneath. 

Eat everything “fall” flavored.  This includes Apple Cider donuts and these Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!  Umm yum

Find a Halloween Costume!  I’m pretty sure I already have this one checked off my list & I cannot wait!  It’s seriously perfect, so cute, & it incorporates my pregnancy too.

Decorate for Fall!  This has also already been mostly accomplished.  I’ve got all my indoor decorations done which consists of some colorful, glittery pumpkins on the fireplace & mantle, a centerpiece for the dining room, and some fall scented candles.  I also have some mums out on our porch and I got one of those beautiful cotton wreaths that seem to be all the rage this year.  As a bonus for my readers, Restore & Sparkle is offering $7 off a purchase of $40 or more with discount code BabyRidley which is good now through DECEMBER 31st so you’ve got plenty of time to use this discount code!

6 comments:

  1. YAY! Happy anniversary girl! Have the most amazing time this weekend! And yes to everything fall flavored! I can't wait for apple cider and apple cider donuts, yum! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early anniversary! Our anniversary is tomorrow and I'll be working while Jesse takes Gary to get neutered- what a great anniversary, right? lol. If the weather man is correct *Knock on Wood*, it'll be high 70's up here in PA which will be perfect for my baby shower on Sunday! I'm so happy it's officially fall but we seriously need some fall weather and need it to stick around.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! We got married in Lake Geneva at The Abbey...so pretty! You guys will have a blast! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous way to celebrate your anniversary!! I hope you guys have a blast!! I haven't had anything pumpkin flavored yet, but there is still time LOL! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 5 years - so exciting!!! And yes, yes, yes to everything fall flavored!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read & try to reply to every comment via e-mail so if you don't get a reply from me you might be a no-reply blogger!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by OctopusArtis