Wednesday, October 19, 2016

20 Weeks - Halfway There!




How far along?  20w3d

Total weight gain?  Still around 8-9 pounds

Maternity Clothes? Maternity jeans/leggings for the win

Stretch Marks?  None.

Sleep?  Sleeping great for the most part

Best moment this week?  Really starting to feel movement this week.  I can’t wait til it becomes a little stronger & more consistent so that Joe can feel it.  We (and when I say we I mean I) got the dresser put together this past weekend and I am just in love with the furniture.  Joe is still having a hard time with the fact that the set does not match (grey crib & then wood finish/greyish nightstand and dresser) but once it all comes together it's going to look amazing.  Joe has been working his ass off for the last several weeks (this is their busy time) plus doing a couple drywall jobs on the side so he has been spending his one day off of work working which is why I assembled the dresser myself.  I am really glad that I decided to start getting the room together earlier than later because I don't want to be in my last few weeks of pregnancy still waiting to put furniture together.  My MIL also got us the crib mattress and I ordered the crib sheet so little pieces at a time coming together & making the room feel more and more finished!

Miss anything?  Wine is still sounding pretty good…

Movement?   Yes definitely feeling movement!

Food cravings?  I never really had any crazy cravings this entire pregnancy.  I have felt pretty much normal the entire time which I am so thankful for.  I guess lately I’ve been on a bit of a baked potato kick!

Anything make you queasy or sick?  Not a darn thing!

Have you started to show yet?  Yep, the bump is here to stay.

Gender?  Girl

Labor Signs?  No

Belly button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time?  Happy for the majority of the time!

Looking forward to?  Really cannot wait til November 4th for our anatomy scan.  It’s been so long since we have seen baby girl, I’m sure she has grown so much!  Also looking forward to this weekend and next as we have a couple of Halloween festivities to attend and of course I incorporated my pregnancy into my costume!

10 comments:

  1. You are precious! Go girl for putting that dresser together by yourself. Super woman! ;)Glad you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt the nursery will be beautiful!! Love the bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so neat that you're starting to feel her move around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cute to see the dad's face the first time they feel baby move. It is definitely memorable and I still remember Jesse's. Although this little girl does not like to kick too often and she definitely does not like to kick or move when her daddy's hand is on my bump. She is so stubborn already! And great job on putting the dresser together! I'll admit I've made Jesse put everything together. Luckily he gets it done pretty quickly, so it isn't a big deal.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved when Bob could finally feel the baby! He is a real mover and shaker when it's just me but I think he can sense when he has an audience cause he's still...LOL. Are maternity pants not AMAZING. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. go you for putting that dresser together, you go girl! KC has a hard time with furniture matching/not matching too. we just bought a new bedroom set and i was like... we don't have to get matching nightstands! next thing i know, matching nightstands have been ordered. can't wait to see the finished nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is it with guys wanting everything to match perfectly? You would assume we would the ones being picky. If you ask me your furniture matches and it looks fantastic. Joe is going to love feeling baby girl move. We love it but I think men start to get more excited when they get to experience that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love how your nursery is coming together. I cannot wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you're half way there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read & try to reply to every comment via e-mail so if you don't get a reply from me you might be a no-reply blogger!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by OctopusArtis